Software Revision 220.127.116.11
Upgrade Posted: 05/20/2016
This software version is for dealers who want to add the following features to their existing TUXWIFIW and TUXWIFIS accounts. Please follow the instructions below to download the new software.
Note: This software revision cannot be loaded onto TUXW or TUXS keypads as it is not compatible.
This software release replaces the version, 5.2.22_VA, previously released on 10/16/2015
The following enhancements are included in software revision 18.104.22.168_VA or later:
DENON HEOS™AUDIO SUPPORT
Tuxedo Touch Wi-Fi now supports audio control using Denon HEOS Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Compatible Denon HEOS™ models are: HEOS 1, HEOS 3, HEOS 5, HEOS 7 speakers;
the HEOS AMP, HEOS link, and other devices.
- Audio Control Features & information:
Denon HEOS IOS App is needed to initially set up the audio system
- Download the Denon Heos App @ Google Play or iTunes App Store on your smart device
Speaker Auto Discovery Feature: Once the Denon HEOS Audio system is set up (follow the instructions with Denon HEOS product) you can then easily discover the HEOS speakers/system into your Tuxedo Touch system with the single press of a button. All active speakers will be discovered in one action and visible on Tuxedo Touch audio speaker/room list.
- Play/Stream music from your Tuxedo Touch via the following services (Note: Supported music sources are dependent on Denon HEOS):
- iHeart Radio
- Sirius XM
- Sound Cloud
- Local music via USB port on back of speakers
- Full Audio control on Tuxedo Touch interface via the “Multimedia” and “Audio” menus: (Play, pause, volume up, volume down, mute, next, previous, change audio sources, change rooms/speakers, etc.).
- Quick Audio control (Audio Widget) on Tuxedo Touch homescreen for basic playback control: (Play, pause, volume up, volume down, mute).
- Supports up to 32 speakers where all the speakers can play the same source, all 32 can have a different source or anywhere in between. (Dad plays his choice in office while daughter plays her choice in her bedroom, etc.)
- Combine speakers into “Groups” that play the same source and can be played manually or triggered by scenes.
- Each speaker can have its own custom description for more convenient set up and control.
- Set up scenes in Tuxedo Touch to automate the audio via:
- System events: Disarming, alarm conditions, etc
- Time of day: Every morning at 7:00AM when I wake up, etc
- Voice commands or manual operation: Turn the audio on anytime you desire via the Tuxedo Touch audio menu or speaking voice commands.
- Automatic reconnection od speakers when loss of network occurs
Supports up to 20 thermostats for use with Total Connect Remote Services.
Note: All previously enabled thermostats for Total Connect will remain as is. User needs to manually enable the remaining thermostats if they are already enrolled before upgrading to 22.214.171.124firmware.
To enable/disable the thermostats for Total Connect please navigate to Setup-> System Setup->CS Setup-> TC server info->TC
Important Information When Updating to Software Revision 126.96.36.199 :
When updating your Tuxedo Touch (TUXWIFIW or TUXWIFIS) to software revision (188.8.131.52 ) there is some new features and new screens that your Tuxedo Touch user will experience.
The below information explains the changes the user will see when they have completed the software update to revision 184.108.40.206 .
- Once the software update is complete, Tuxedo will automatically discover all the available DENON HEOS audio devices in the home network. User can also start the discovery process manually by navigating to Home-> Multimedia->Audio->Setup. If at least one device is available then Tuxedo home page will be updated with Audio widget.
- New screen for Audio control can be accessed by navigating to Home-> Multimedia->Audio option.
Instructions - The following instructions show how to download the software from this site onto an SD card, and how to use that card to update the software on your TUXWIFIW or TUXWIFIS keypads:
Insert a blank SD card into your device drive so you can download the software onto the SD card.
Click on the DOWNLOAD button above and click on Save.
Once saved, double click
220.127.116.11 . Extract the files to your desktop or a directory of your choice. Once the files are extracted, copy them to the SD card, or extract all files from 18.104.22.168 directly to the SD card. ALL THE BELOW FILES MUST APPEAR ON THE ROOT DIRECTORY OF THE SD CARD FOR THE UPDATE TO BE SUCCESSFUL.
Take the SD card with the software downloaded and insert it into the slot on upper right side of the Tuxedo Touch Wi-Fi Controller. You will hear a snap when the SD card is inserted correctly. (For help locating the SD card slot, refer to the image below).
Now take a paper clip and push in the reset button located on the lower right side of the keypad. (The Reset button is directly behind the “Message LED” on the right side of the plastic. For help locating the Reset button, refer to the image below).
Once a reset is initiated, the Tuxedo Touch Wi-Fi will restart/reboot. This will start the software update process, which will take about one minute.
Once the software update is complete the
keypad will automatically reboot.
NOTE: After the reboot you may be prompted to enter the ECP address
that was noted before step 4.
To Enable the Voice features and start the training, you will have to
review and accept the VOICE: DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY on
the keypad. Please review the
Voice supplement for additional support.
Please follow the instructions below to activate Honeywell Total
Connect on the Tuxedo Touch:
Go to AlarmNet Direct and set-up or edit the account as usual with the addition of the following:
- Click on ADD TUXEDO AUTOMATION.
- Enter the Tuxedo MAC address and CRC number (after the update, the CRC number can be found on the System Information screen on Tuxedo Touch).
- Set-up the AlarmNet account for Tuxedo Automation
- After the AlarmNet account set-up is completed, reset the Tuxedo Touch Wi-Fi by performing a reset as described in item 5 above.
- After the keypad resets and the home screen appears, go to the Z-Wave® device management screen to confirm that the blue Honeywell Total Connect (tc) logo appears in the row of icons at the bottom of the screen. Please navigate to Setup-> System Setup->CS Setup-> TC server info.
- 3. If the "tc" logo appears, proceed to the next step. If the “tc” logo didn’t appear, re-download the update file and start the process from the beginning. It is likely the update file was corrupted during the download and extraction processes.
- 4. Reset the keypad again to synchronize the updated Tuxedo Touch Wi-Fi unit with Honeywell Total Connect.
- Important final step – Logon to Honeywell Total Connect and perform a panel sync.